1. God tells us the meaning of life is to:
2. God spoke to man in order to:
4. The 3 different dispensations are:
5. What is missing in this Path of Authority (God-Jesus- __________-Inspired writers-Bible)?
6. What does an expediency do?
7. “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved,” is an example of what type of statement?
8. An example of an action is an approved example when:
9. When something is specified in Scripture and is silent on anything else, then the anything else is:
10. If something is forbidden, we can always find a “Thou shalt not.”